sugerencia para hacer mas rapida y practica la traduccion

Jose joseluis.tirado en gmail.com
Lun Ago 27 05:30:08 UTC 2012

Regarding the glossaries in the Spanish translation
guidelines<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuSpanishTranslators>page there
are two links containing lists of words that have already
discussed:

   1.

   Traducciones dudosas discutidas en la lista de
correo<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuSpanishTranslators/TraduccionesDudosas>:
   consulta este glosario antes de preguntar en la lista dudas recurrentes.
   2.

   Traducciones
conflictivas<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuSpanishTranslators/TraduccionesConflictivas>

In fact there you can see the exampled you used of «computer» and how the
«ordenador».
In any way, I also missed many words in those lists (for instance the new
Dash in Unity, which is translated as «Tablero») and it seems they are no
longer maintained. I think that they should be unified and kept alive.

Regarding your second point, you missed the right translation: «botón
\button{Abrir una nueva pestaña}». Words starting with a slash are keywords
used to format the text. The problem with that is that the translation
depends many times on the programming language used. In this case I guess
those marks belongs to LaTex and they are only used in the manual
translation (at least I've only found them there).