[Ubuntu-eg] faculty of engineering of shoubra event

Ahmed Shams ashams at ubuntu.com
Mon Feb 13 12:51:08 UTC 2012

I've just posted it to the group and mentioned some persons known to
be using KDE and GNOME2(on Linux Mint), hope someone will reply soon.
I assume, they will firstly ask about Event Date, and even not
announcing event date here, on mailinglist, is the real reason that
blocks ppl from expressing will to participate, generally.. I just
suggest to decide and announce event date with enough time before it,
just to give time for preparation.. You won't like to get some weak
presentations in event, after all ;-)

--
Regards,
Ahmed