[Ubuntu-eg] faculty of engineering of shoubra event

ahmed sultan jeffsort84g at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 20:54:52 UTC 2012

thats nice ty I was preparing to do the event after 2 weeks from now means
the 3rd week from the collage restart the second term
do you think that 2 weeks is enough ?
and I will need some UBUNTU dcs and stickers as always :) hope it can be
provided
one last thing any news about the T shirts yet <<<< Anas Emad :D

http://about.me/AhmedSultan