[Ubuntu-eg] Fwd: Conflict... No more :)

Karim Fayez karim.fayez at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 14:15:24 UTC 2011

Ahmed beik;
Sure u will get all the details in the meeting and we can discuss the matter
more freely there even better than the mailing list. A direct meeting will
do us all a big favor personalizing our talks :-D and any one interested to
know the details is more than welcome to raise his thoughts in the meeting.
Eshta?

Best regards;
Karim Fayez
+20122202526