[Ubuntu-eg] This time, it's a surprise from MIcro$oft!

Processing Qbits processingqbits at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 10:38:27 UTC 2011

Indeed my identity has been revealed (It has been revealed a long time ago
actually, but luckily not many people noticed) and since everything that is
being sent to the ubuntu-eg mailing list is saved online for anyone to
search/view....identity revealed across the world not just the
team....greeaaaat!

Arigatou Gozaimasu = Thank you very much (in Japanese)