Startup Weekend Cairo - off topic

Anas Emad anas.emad at gmail.com
Sun May 1 13:36:36 UTC 2011

welcome back my team, sorry because i was away some days,

i was member of Sporbro <http://sporbro.com> Team there for 3 days and just
54 Hours we make a website and mobile app

all my team know i am member of *ubuntu eg* :), and others team

, i was very happay to meet a lot of people there use ubuntu :

1- some of theme don't know our team :( so i told theme to join us

2- some of theme was in our mail list but not participate with us, i talk
with him

3- i meet 2 people who was in first team here in ubuntu eg and in our mail
list

Ahmed A. Ibrahim -http://www.php-architect.com > 7el.me team

Moataz Kotb - facebook.com/kotbmoataz <https://www.facebook.com/kotbmoataz>-
> organizer

just make me proud to be Ubuntu Eg member :)

thanks everyone to support us

and we try to support team there, and all time

Ubuntu eg everywhere in the top :)

*
Anas Emad *
*my phone : 0144 27 49 47*