Gathering all the initiatives !!!

Samar Ali newgeneration92 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 15:14:46 UTC 2011

@Ahmed, Islam, Ahmed & finally Mahmoud

I'm talking about gathering it as Ahmed mention before about too many groups
for our community 1 for Ubuntu Hour which as an event & some other groups. I
don't really know if there's a community for Fedora for example or not or
any other distribution...

For the one who talked to you @Mahmoud about making a new community for
Embedded Linux. I think as 7 members started on a mail & never met before
can work with that reality. We're just members in Ubuntu EG & we're totally
wanna study Embedded Linux I don't know what's the problem with him with any
other community if it's for administration or another thing. Just focusing
in what he like & believe is the first step...

The purpose is *Spreading The Word *at the end. :)

With My Respect,
Samar Ali