Embedded Linux 2nd meeting

Processing Qbits processingqbits at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 04:08:34 UTC 2011

Assalamu Alaikum Everyone,

I apologize for being a burden but, I'm not from Cairo, so if someone could
give me directions to Offok Center or Rab'a Aladaweyya Mosque...I tried
looking for them on Google Earth with no avail. Also, there aren't any
streets mentioned which makes it harder...

I will be staying in "Ard AlGolf" in Asmaa Fahmy Street...and I can easily
reach Makram Ebeid Street and the Arab Open University in Nasr City

So any directions from there, or just the street names will probably be of
much help...

One last thing, is the second ubuntu-eg meeting confirmed? Will it be after
the Embedded Linux meeting?

Thank you very much