Ubuntu Laptop compatibility (IN EGYPT)

Jonathan N. Hindi jonathan.hindi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 18:45:07 UTC 2011

+Fawazy, From a personal experience. As i know your requirements. I
recommend Lenovo or "Dell Small Business Laptops". The Latitude series is
very good. Anyway i recommend staying away from any vendor entertainment
laptops - Entertainment laptops are not for us neither for Egypt most of
them specially HP. "Operating Temperature"

The Sony are overpriced. Anyway in any brand search for the small business
or business laptops and stay away from the entertainment ones. Please  :)
--
Thanks & Regards,
*Jonathan N. Hindi