Online Meeting

Processing Qbits processingqbits at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 17:09:59 UTC 2011

Ah, unfortunately, my good fellow, your view of the electronic world seems
very constricted.

"You shouldn't do something secret over the web"....
So you're against e-businesses including all forms of online transactions
and ebanking, you're against confidential emails? Aren't all these forms of
secrets to be kept hidden?

I'm sorry, but this is not a strong argument for you at all, it's true that
if one wants to keep a secret online, it might be very hard and at times
close to impossible, but to not even try?