[Ubuntu-eg] Ubuntu-eg council

Ahmed Toulan thelinuxer at ubuntu.com
Mon Dec 12 10:31:53 UTC 2011

On Sun, Dec 11, 2011 at 8:45 PM, Ahmed Shams <ahmedkhattabshams at gmail.com>wrote:

> Man, we can't do it without a poll and everybody(Naturally) should be able
> to nominate him/herself or nominate others, for now I'm nominating more
> people :P (With no particular order):
> Ahmed Toulan
> Seif Lotfy
> Abdallah Hodieb
> islam Hassan
> Samar Ali
> Ahmed Refaat
> Hala El Wazery
> ***Haitham A. El-Ghareeb*
> Omar Mohsen
> Mohamed Yousry, and...
> Karim Fayez.
>
> @Shams
I guess we discussed this in details, and that's why I suggested the first
council in the first place.

and please we need a poll on ~5 persons of them to create it, or we just
> jump to the stable one.
> I won't join if no poll made, and if it happened without fair polling I'll
> go on hunger-strike, trust me I'll do it.

This won't be a poll ba2a! This will be elections which really confuses me.
The idea was to form a council that will start forming the processes,
accept members and then we should have elections(in 4-10 month) where the
members can nominate themselves.

@Everybody else
Please we need to hear your thoughts on the matter, cause it will form a
big part of our team's future isA.

Regards,
Ahmed Toulan.