Set of "BasicSetup" how-to's" for Lucid Edubuntu

David Groos djgroos at
Sat Jul 3 02:11:07 BST 2010

Thanks uwe.  Those points make sense to me--I just finished improving that
on your ideas.  People, please indicate your opinion about what is
mandatory and what is optional.  By mandatory I mean to set up a lab of
computer in a school.