Open Source alternative to boarddocs.com

Neal McBurnett neal at bcn.boulder.co.us
Mon Nov 10 15:11:58 GMT 2008

Interesting discussion - Alfreso looks impressive, if you've got
a sophisticated workflow and need Java expertise.  Here is a review
of it along with some others:

 http://www.infoworld.com/article/07/10/08/41TC-open-source-cms_1.html

And of course: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfresco_(software)

Inexpensive Java hosting is an option here:
 http://www.webfaction.com/services/
but it isn't clear how tomcat performance is.  What sort of memory
footprint does tomcat have?

Neal McBurnett                 http://neal.mcburnett.org/