[ec2-beta] EC2 tools in most recent official Ubuntu AMIs

Jeremy Edberg jedberg at reddit.com
Wed May 6 22:51:29 BST 2009

This may not directly solve your problem, but I've found it much
easier to deal with image registration using a combination of the AWS
console (https://console.aws.amazon.com/ec2/home) and the ElasticFox
extension for Firefox
(http://developer.amazonwebservices.com/connect/entry.jspa?externalID=609)

You may want to give those a shot.