[ec2-beta] Ubuntu on Amazon beta trial

khalil alas khalilalas at live.com
Mon Jan 5 17:41:44 GMT 2009

i dont see any download or image in the email?
can you help

Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 08:32:14 +0000
From: donotreply at canonical.com
To: khalilalas at live.com
Subject: Ubuntu on Amazon beta trial

Dear khalil,

Thank you very much for your interest in our Ubuntu on Amazon EC2
beta program. We have just completed your enrollment and you should
therefore be able to start using Ubuntu on Amazon right away.

You registered the following Amazon AWS account number: 3924-1029-7986

Two Amazon Machine Images (AMI) are available for you to test:

* x86 - ubuntu-intrepid-8.10-i386 - ami-814aaee8
* x86_64 - ubuntu-intrepid-8.10-amd64 - ami-a84aaec1Please refer to the EC2 Starter's Guide wiki to learn how to start
your first instances on Amazon EC2 [1]. Also, please keep in mind that
while we do not charge you anything to be part of this program, Amazon
will be charging you for your usage of their infrastructure, which is
completely independent of us.

If you have any questions regarding the images or the program,
suggestions on how we could improve Ubuntu on EC2, feel free to send an
email to ec2-beta at lists.ubuntu.com.

[1] https://help.ubuntu.com/community/EC2StartersGuide

Happy cloud computing and best regards,

The EC2 Beta Team