[ec2-beta] Need linux kernel headers for 2.6.27-13-xen

Chuck Short chuck.short at canonical.com
Thu Feb 19 00:32:41 GMT 2009

Hi Collin:

Unfortunately the headers and not available in the ubuntu-ec2 ppa
anymore. However I will make them available tomorrow.
http://people.ubuntu.com/~chucks/ec2-headers.

With regards to the beta2 images. I am working on the final touches of
the beta2 images. You can keep track of the progress at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-on-ec2. We are also looking at adding
new features that were not available in the first beta release.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask me. I can be found on
irc network freenode under the nickname of zul.

Regards
chuck