[ec2-beta] Cost??

Heinrich, Maximilian heinrich at esono.de
Thu Feb 12 09:58:10 GMT 2009

Only amazon charges you depending on a) how many hours you use an EC2 instance and b) how many space you use. Example: Use a small instance for I think 10ct/hour, using the inclusive-space and transferring not too-much-data will result in probably about < 100$/Month

If you terminate your server instance (beware - everything is lost then unless you put it on an EBS attached drive or created an AMI of it) and you don't use any space by having EBS drives or AMI/S3-Space usage you won't pay anything.

So basically it's all on a rent-per-hour basis there at amazon :-)

Greets - Max