[ec2-beta] Planned differences between alestic <-> official ubuntu images?

Heinrich, Maximilian heinrich at esono.de
Mon Feb 9 18:53:28 GMT 2009

Hi There!

I'm new to this mailing list but I already saw some questions regarding 8.04LTS image. Since it's not available (yet) I decided to use  the alestic version of the 64bit 8.04 server ubuntu which worked perfectly for me. It's just a minimal server install and that's what probably most people want.

But I'm wondering - what will be the main differences between the official ubuntu images and the alestic versions?

Greets - Max