[ec2-beta] Anyone interested in management interface for Ubuntu on ec2?

Wouter Samaey wouter.samaey at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 21:58:59 GMT 2009

Hi,

I was also looking into a way to do what rightscale does, but as an
opensource solution.
So, I'm with you! However, I don't know Ruby, since I'm more into PHP
and Zend Framework (MVC and with modules). I'm also Zend Certified.

If there's a way we can work together (i'm willing to learn Ruby, or
parts of), please suggest it to me.

Kind Regards

Wouter Samaey