Ubuntu Installation Guide (18.04) contribution

Frank Heimes frank.heimes at canonical.com
Tue May 15 05:59:08 UTC 2018

Hi Doug,
I had a chat with Mathieu yesterday and need to redo my last MP, due to
some changes that happened in between.

So I need to redo that - as well as some more pretty significant
changes/addons to preseed (also LP bug related) - so I hope we can wait for
some more time and some more MPs before we re-publish?
(Can only work on the inst. guide in between and as time allows ...)

Thx, Frank

Frank Heimes | Tech. Lead Ubuntu Server on Z | Canonical Ltd.
mail: frank.heimes at canonical.com
irc: jfh
www.canonical.com | www.ubuntu.com | ubuntu-on-big-iron.blogspot.com
<http://ubuntu-on-big-iron.blogspot.com/?view=sidebar>