Update to https://help.ubuntu.com/community/RenameUSBDrive

Reuben Thomas rrt at sc3d.org
Thu Apr 5 19:31:56 UTC 2018

On 4 April 2018 at 09:50, Gunnar Hjalmarsson <gunnarhj at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> On 2018-04-04 10:20, Reuben Thomas wrote:
>
>> (This page seems to be immutable, though I am logged in.)
>>

> You need to join the LP team ~ubuntu-wiki-editors.

​Thanks very much for your help; I've now done this.​

Unfortunately, on closer investigation I can't find any evidence that the
ability to rename volumes has actually been added to Nautilus: although
it's marked "Fix released" for Ubuntu in
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nautilus/+bug/68924/ I can find
no evidence of this in the Ubuntu source package, and it doesn't seem to
have been addressed upstream; hence, I've made no edits to the page.

--
https://rrt.sc3d.org