Power cog icon

Chris Perry clissold345 at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 23 11:29:12 UTC 2017

Hi Hannie

<media ... </media> seems to give an "internal" name to the icon (in
your example the internal name is "Power cog icon"). The internal name
isn't (normally) visible when the html page is viewed or when the
Mallard page is viewed. As Gunnar says, the internal name is
presumably displayed if the browser or yelp aren't able to display the
icon.

Regards,

Chris.