Fuzzy translations

Ask Hjorth Larsen asklarsen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 09:05:58 UTC 2017

Hi Hannie

I am pretty sure the only way is to export both po-files and merge them
offline (msgmerge). Lack of fuzzy support is a continuing scandal of
launchpad, but does not seem to be a priority with the powers that be.

If the old one is not available anymore (frequently the case for ordinary
modules) then there may not be a way at all.

Best regards
Ask