Fuzzy translations

Hannie Dumoleyn lafeber-dumoleyn2 at zonnet.nl
Thu Mar 9 08:35:03 UTC 2017

Although the documentation string freeze will be on March 16th, I
already want to start translating untranslated strings here: [1].

In this version (Zesty) I noticed that there are untranslated strings
which were translated in a previous version. Example: string
#112=untranslated, but it is translated in 16.04 version.

Before I start merging these versions manually and upload them to
Launchpad, I would like to know if there is another way to get fuzzy
translations in a newer version based on an older one.

Hannie

[1]
https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/zesty/+source/ubuntu-docs/+pots/ubuntu-help/nl/+translate