[desktop] Calendar page

Mark Guthart mguthart at g4international.com
Thu Mar 17 14:48:14 UTC 2016

Know this is cutting things close, but I am looking at this currently and
making some modifications.

A question...
I presume that some level of Evolution integration still exists as the Time
& Date settings still display the Coming events from Evolution Calendar
checkbox. (By default this is checked but also grayed out if Evolution is
not installed).

In the build I am running (a clean install), Evolution is no longer
included as a package in the Software area. Unless this is added before
final release, the assumption would be that a user would have to search the
internet for it, install it manually, etc.

I would like to propose that the entire Evolution text be removed and
replaced with a few simple steps on launching and navigating to the
Calendar application.

I would also like to propose that a simple sentence for Evolution be
included. Something to merely say that additional integration is available
through the Evolution application, which may be installed separately. (Or
something to that affect).

Thoughts?

Mark