[desktop] Call for help

Doug Smythies dsmythies at telus.net
Wed Mar 9 23:17:42 UTC 2016

Hi Gunnar,

I have been having a lot of troubles getting my 16.04
test computers working properly.

I'll do what I can, but am going to have to spend
significant time on the serverguide.

On 2016.03.09 11:22 Mark Guthart wrote:

> Hello Gunnar, and thank you for reaching out.
> I am happy to help contribute and agree that
> resurrecting the "What's new" page would be beneficial.
>
> For anyone else interested in contributing, let's make
> sure to coordinate so we aren't duplicating efforts.

We could revive the Google shared spreadsheet.
I think Liz and Kevin Godby originally set it up and
I think Liz and myself and others revised it for 14.04.

It was incredibly useful during burst type activities.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19RdaR3G_8TQ49f-Nb0XJAwhnlweMWJqsTr4kciSV5S0/edit#gid=1

... Doug