Current wiki access status

Chris Perry clissold345 at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 21 09:47:58 UTC 2016

Hi Lyz, the fact that ubuntu-wiki-editors is now working is in danger
of getting lost in this thread. Can we repeat the announcement in its
own thread? Then the announcement will be easier to find in a month,
or six months for anyone interested. I'm willing to post an
announcement if you have no objection. Regards, Chris.