Current wiki access status

Chris Perry clissold345 at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 16 08:28:18 UTC 2016

Hi Alan

People on this list have had almost 48 hours notice that we're
planning to implement this (I mean since our last emails about
implementing it). I support it and I'm willing to be a moderator if
required. Can we implement it now?

I'm not entirely sure what needs to be done to implement it. Certainly
the "Contributing" section on
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/WikiGuide needs to be revised. I
suggest something like this:

"Anyone with a record of contributing to the Ubuntu community can edit
the Community Help Wiki. You need a Launchpad account (see
/Registration) and be a member of the moderated ubuntu-wiki-editors
Launchpad team (log out of the wiki and then log back in after
becoming a member). "

I'm planning to apply to join as soon as it's implemented.

Regards,

Chris.