Request for Ubuntu Doc Leadership

Chris Perry clissold345 at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 15 10:37:52 UTC 2016

Hi Doug

Thanks for your reply. It's good that you found the meeting very
useful. Some of the issues you all discussed (eg coordination with
developers) are certainly important. If <mhall119> and <dholbach> are
very busy and unable to follow up, then they're no use to us? Perhaps
this thread will be of use if (at some point) the Docs Team pursues
these issues again?

Regards,

Chris.