Request for Ubuntu Doc Leadership

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Tue Jun 7 15:43:17 UTC 2016

On Sat, Jun 4, 2016 at 5:19 PM, Gunnar Hjalmarsson <gunnarhj at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Lyz, when I got involved in the docs team, there were regular team
> meetings, and you were chairing them. You did a great job in that role
> at the time. Any chance you could be talked into returning (temporarily)
> to that team leader role? ;) I think your help that way with fine tuning
> the problem description, prioritizing, and making an action plan would
> be very valuable.

It means a lot for you to say this, thank you :)

Unfortunately I really can't make the time for it. My work outside of
Ubuntu continues to get more demanding and I've had to shift my
priorities in that direction.

I'd be happy to start putting together a coordination wiki page to
outline what I used to do and what my expectations are for someone (or
a team of someones) who could fill this role if it would be helpful.