Current wiki access status

Chris Perry clissold345 at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 8 11:45:28 UTC 2016

Dear all, I read Lyz's info about the wiki in the other thread (about
the noticeboard). I'm starting to get confused. Can I just check with
Lyz (or anyone else who knows) that the "band-aid" solution described
in the current thread is still going to be implemented? And when will
it be implemented? And is Brendan the person who's going to implement
it? If yes, and Brendan is too busy to do it now, can someone else do
it? Regards, Chris.