Current wiki access status

Chris Perry clissold345 at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 5 07:08:45 UTC 2016

Hi Brendan

So it's you who's going to create the new team? And the team is
basically for "ordinary" ubuntu users who want to edit the community
help wiki (https://help.ubuntu.com/community)? Can you post the
details here (and to ubuntu-community-team) when you've created the
team? I volunteer to test it works (though except for test purposes I
have no particular desire to edit the community help wiki).

Regards,

Chris.

PS. Yes it sounds as if it might be a "band-aid" but at present we
apparently don't even have a "band-aid".