Spam is happening again

Peter Matulis peter.matulis at canonical.com
Thu Feb 18 21:19:56 UTC 2016

Some things to consider before rushing off to recreate "just another wiki":

a) How to increase/maintain quality (currently the wiki content, as a
whole, is questionable)
b) How to increase security (no spam)
c) How to maximize resources (increase tool performance and decrease
maintenance overhead)

--
Peter Matulis
Technical Writer