Recent Doc Team meeting - Poll idea (Do people really use computer-based help?)

Tom Davies tomcecf at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 11:13:16 UTC 2014

Hi :)
I tend to "google it" or "duck duck go it" when i need to find something
but i put
"Community Documentation"
in quotes jic  that wouldn't otherwise appear high enough in the results.
That is usually only when looking for pages i already know of though.

Is "Search Engine Optimisation" worth looking into?  I suspect that more
than enough work has already gone into all that and that it's outside our
expertise anyway but is it something that might have slipped passed us
somehow?

Regards from
Tom :)