Separate Sub-Team Meetings

Peter Matulis peter.matulis at canonical.com
Tue Jul 22 14:06:11 UTC 2014

On 07/02/2014 07:06 PM, Svetlana Belkin wrote:
> All,
>
> Due to the last two meetings running up to three hours long, it was
> suggested that we should have three separate meetings for the sub-teams.
>  Since we have no driver for the Desktop team, I think that can be
> handled as the whole sub-team.  Peter will handle the Server and I will
> handle the Wiki.
>
> Sounds good for everyone?

Since no one responded let's keep all sub-teams together and mention it
again at the next meeting.  It could be that the previous 2 meetings
were super long because we are just now starting to get together and
people have a lot on their minds.  At any rate, we will make a better
attempt to stay on-topic and clear as there was confusion in the last
meeting (ex: an official docs discussion was being interpreted as a wiki
discussion by some).  A lot of the topics tend to overlap anyway and, in
general, there are benefits in having everyone together IMO.

/pm