Ubuntu Manual thread

Kevin Godby godbyk at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 19:54:39 UTC 2014

Hello, everyone.

At our last meeting I was tasked with emailing the Ubuntu Manual team
to gauge their reactions to the proposal that the manual project be
disbanded and the manual team members instead join the Ubuntu docs
team.

I've started the email thread and you can read the discussion so far
starting at <https://lists.launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual/msg04730.html>.

If you'd like to join the discussion on the Ubuntu Manual mailing list
(and please do—I want the Ubuntu docs team's input on this and I don't
want to misrepresent you), you can send messages to
<ubuntu-manual at lists.launchpad.net>. You may need to first join our
mailing list by clicking the Subscribe button at the bottom of the
page at <https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-manual>.

Once the discussion has played out a bit longer, I'll summarize the

Thanks!

—Kevin Godby