Dutch translation wiki main page

Tom Davies tomcecf at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 13:09:00 UTC 2014

Hi :)
I think 1 link from the main page with that link going to a "landing
page"(?).  The "landing page" then having links to all different
languages wiki's, documentation and main websites.

I am sure such a table exists on a wiki page somewhere already.  I
think it's aimed at helping people to get involved.
Regards from
Tom :)