Official vs. community

Gunnar Hjalmarsson gunnarhj at ubuntu.com
Fri Aug 8 00:30:55 UTC 2014

On 2014-08-08 01:58, Tom Davies wrote:
> If it is only the Official docs that get translated then what are we
> going to be asking the translators to do if there are no "Official" docs
> anymore?

Even if we would start referring to them with something else but
"official docs", why would we stop translating them?

> Perhaps a good "middle ground" might be to reduce the Official docs down
> to a more easily manageable amount?

Are the official (or whatever) docs too comprehensive? I'm not sure I
think so, but if they are, I think it's a separate discussion.

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson
https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj