Official vs. community

Tom Davies tomcecf at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 23:58:00 UTC 2014

Hi :)
I am not certain all pages in "Official" have definitely been carefully
selected in some stressful process.  I'm just guessing that they were not
just thrown together whimsically.

If it is only the Official docs that get translated then what are we going
to be asking the translators to do if there are no "Official" docs
anymore?  Translating the entire community wiki is NOT feasible.  Also
having NO translated documentation is not a good plan either.

Perhaps a good "middle ground" might be to reduce the Official docs down to
a more easily manageable amount?  If that is likely to be even more
stressful then maybe we'd have to chat about whether if it's worth it or
not.
Regards from
Tom :)