utopic branch

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at ubuntu.com
Fri Apr 25 05:53:52 UTC 2014

For what it is worth I would wait some and closely watch the Ubuntu Desktop
mailing list. I expect  14.10 to be a very drastic change to the desktop we
know.

I know we are going to see some upstream apps be replaced and so were going
to have to write a bit of new doc. When convergence happens were talking a
different desktop then today.

We need to be be mindful of this and just try and learn of any upcoming
changes we can by keeping our ears to the ground so to speak.