Regular Meetings

Svetlana Belkin belkinsa at ubuntusense.com
Fri Apr 4 01:11:59 UTC 2014

On 04/03/2014 01:45 PM, Svetlana Belkin wrote:
> [SNIP]

I created a plan for the monthly/regular meetings and I would like some
feedback on the plan:

The main chair should be not one of the drivers and the other chairs
will be the drivers.  This can change to just the four drivers and no
main non-driver chair.

The first sub-topic for the meeting will for the items that deal with
the main team then it will be followed by the sub-topics for (in this
order) desktop, sever, Ubuntu manual, and wiki.  Each sub-topic will be
driven/chaired by the driver.  Any item, including applications for the
admin teams, can be brought up.  Also during these, any one can take on
action items to get goals done.  Hopefully, this can be done within the
hour.

After thought: If there will be a main chair, shouldn't it be one of
main drivers of the team, if we have one?
--
Svetlana Belkin A.K.A: belkinsa
Member of: LoCo Contacts, Ubuntu Doc Team, Ubuntu Ohio, Ubuntu Women