Unsupported Wiki Page Suggested Format (Idea)

Tom Davies tomdavies04 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 24 19:45:25 UTC 2013

Hi :)
I like it in general.

Tucking the older stuff slightly out of the way but keeping it fairly easy to reach makes sense.  Of course there are some pages that would be far tooo long that way and might be better as 2 separate pages, perhaps the older one being a sub-page.  Sometimes it might be largely the same for both pre and post but with 1 big difference or lots of tiny slight changes.  So i am not sure a "1 size fits all" would really fit but i suspect that this idea does fit a large number of the pages and is a good idea for those.

Regards from
Tom :)