grub2 pages

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Thu Sep 19 21:46:24 UTC 2013

Hi,

as from about now until Thursday is going to be quite busy for me, if you
(or anyone having a try) gets stuck, ping me on IRC, channel  #ubuntu-doc
(just type in phillw and I will be pinged) If I'm about then I can go
through questions far quicker on IRC than on email. If I do not respond
within 10 minutes, then do feel free to email. My iso testing and bug
chasing role must now take priority to ensure we have a good 13.10 release
:) We never know how a milestone test is going to go until we get people
testing it!

Yeah, the doc freeze is imminent. I've taken a big step back from various
teams to recharge my own batteries, lubuntu and wiki / docs is currently
the limit of what I will undertake. Come 14.04 I will be getting much more
involved with the manual / docs / wiki side of things, it feels like I'm
coming home!

@all, never be worried to ping me, if I'm about I'll answer within about 10
minutes. If you get used to having the #ubuntu-doc area open, then I will
always respond to a ping.

Regards,

Phill.