Suggestion (Re to Jonathan Aquilina)

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 17 13:57:36 UTC 2013

As we have the choice of

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Tag#Unsupported_Version which is for
pages that are 100% 'old versions' and
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Tag#Needs_Updating for pages where the
information is supported versions, but needs editing to include the latest
versions I think we have enough tags. That 2nd tag is the "newcomer" to the
'tag - team' :)
If someone edits a wiki page that is tagged 'unsupported version' and it
then holds supported versions as well, that tag can then be removed.
If someone edits a wiki page that is tagged 'needs updating' and it then
holds the latest release notes as well, that tag can then be removed.

Is my logic okay with everyone?

Regards,

Phill.