Suggestion

Martin Dixon mh.dixon at btinternet.com
Mon Sep 16 09:41:42 UTC 2013

Hi :)
The recent advice has been a great help - it has even encouraged me to
create some real "bugs";
my next stage was to progress to implementing the solutions I have
identified - this step really bugs me!

I like the idea of a sandbox - I don't want to damage my own system, or
anyone else's work (past or current) -
I have turned up some details to various "boxes" so please could someone
add some gems on this - which "box" and how?

Also points raised today by Doug re lenses suggest that we may not all
be "singing to the same sheet" -
the experts obviously know what's going on, but for newbies the only
real thing is the live system (say 13.04)
and its associated help docs, etc.  Where is Saucy hiding and how to
find her intimate help docs?

Thanks in anticipation, Martin