Tom's rant re suggestion

Martin Dixon mh.dixon at btinternet.com
Sat Sep 14 19:18:55 UTC 2013

Hi Tom:)
Your rants struck a chord - I have coding background (18+ years -
operator, coding, systems and support with ICL) and
have recently briefly amended html to make page layouts fit better on my
(btck) web site, but I am cautious of doing a mischief to others
valuable work.
As you may be aware of my recent efforts (Saucy doc review) I will use
Gwibber as an example -
I could probably have found the coding points at which the Gwibber lens
was mentioned
but my ME leaves me doubting the sense of "fiddling in the dark" when
making an on page comment and I find bugs "bug" me seriously.
So what's my point - if you are serious I am willing to trial any
suggestions (post 13.10 release) to find a way of making this suggestion
user friendly.
Hope this makes sense.  Martin