Saucy desktop docs review spreadsheet

Simon Ball simon.ball3 at ntlworld.com
Sun Sep 1 21:20:58 UTC 2013

Hi Elizabeth,

Is there anyway of getting this manual downloaded
to the desktop of the newly installed operating system
so the newbie or long time linux user has some documentation
from the start?

http://ubuntu-manual.org/downloads

I used ubuntu for ages, without
actually knowing there was
a on-line set of manuals.

I suspect there will be plenty of
others who are still unaware of the documentation.

Failing that could Firefox have
this page set as its default?

Kind regards
Simon