One set of documentation needs to go

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Tue Oct 8 11:09:44 UTC 2013

Hi,

I had planned to use the huc tags [1] on the wuc, I just have not gotten
around to creating the page for them on the wuc. Hopefully, that way, we
will then have a system for flagging up wuc pages using the same system we
use for huc. Being consistent across both wiki areas I'm sure will reduce
confusion.

If no one has any squeals of protest, I'll get the wiki page created
tomorrow (Wednesday) or Thursday morning. After that, I'm back fully tied
up with RC testing until Final Release is safely out.

Regards,

Phill.
1. https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Tag