WIki Documentation: Not allowed to edit page

Tom Davies tomdavies04 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 18 00:59:14 UTC 2013

Hi :)
I remember having trouble with this too when i first tried.  I'm not sure how i fixed it either :(  So, i created the page for you this time.  Maybe it's something like you have to do a certain number of edits (vague feeling it might be 5 edits?) before it allows you to create a page?
Regards from
Tom :)