Further discussion about "NewDocs"

Tom Davies tomdavies04 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 8 12:28:25 UTC 2013

Hi :)
I suspect it might take longer on a Raspberry Pi and considerably less time on my bosses machine.  Precise timings are not possible as hardware and bandwidth are inconsistent.  Your timings gave a good enough impression of what to expect so thanks for those (and for the correction lol)
Regards from
Tom :)